Spread the love


Another tragedy has occured in Ibadan as goods worth millions of Naira was lost to overnight fire incident at Sango market in Ibadan.

The inferno, which was said to have caused by an electric spark burnt over 20 shops in the market.

Recall that another fire incident happened at Ire Akari Estate, Soka, Ibadan a couple of days ago.

Shop owners affected by the incident, counted their losses, saying the shoos are their sole sources of livelihood.

They described the incident as overwhelming, deep and unbearable.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *